Paper Scrapping

So that was my 2010, but what for 2011, apart from losing 10lbs and getting back to yoga? 

Well, I'm hoping to do more paper scrapping.   Before I found digiscrapping I tried to paper scrap but always found myself needing more and more supplies to complete a layout and was never happy with the results.  When I discovered digiscrapping it seemed to solve all my problems.  No longer did I have to wait for a shopping trip to complete a layout.  Downloads were instant and even better - no mess to clean up.  I do still love to digiscrap but never print any of my layouts and I would so love to have a physical album to show for my scrapping time.  Then late last year I discovered Lucy Edson's scrap gallery and fell in love with her work.  After studying her layouts and a few items from Crate Paper I created my first layout that I'm kinda happy with.  I'm hoping to do two a month.  Today I'm going to put together my second layout. 

Here is the first. 

I hope you like it and thank you for reading.

Karen


Credits: Papers and embelishments from Brook, Restoration and Cottage by Crate Paper

2 comments

  1. I'm so pleased that my work inspired you to play with paper, Karen! I'm often inspired by digi scrappers....the less mess has it's appeal, but I love to work with dimension and texture under my fingertips. This is gorgeous - I can see your digi style peeking through. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your paper style!! and you're brave LOL
    i'm too afraid of glue

    ReplyDelete