Art and Soul

Last week I was so impressed with Malacima's layout titled Art and Soul that I just had to go and get the A5D kit of the same name.

Here's my layout.

Everything is from Art and Soul the A5D colab. I also used Weathered Frames by Catherine Designs also at A5D. The little girl standing back admiring the artwork is an illustration of Alice in Wonderland. She was a freebie from Scrapping Indgie's blog. Despite doing a google search I've no idea who the original illustrator was. If any one does know I'd really appreciate an email.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments

  1. Thank you sweetie!!Just like how I say ::Fantastic!!!
    omg..Joshua is so cute with all this questions and conclusions!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother has the original book, titled "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" and it says that the illustrations are by John Tenniel. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete